What is UP?
Each and every one of us has potential. We have the potential to reach further than we ever imagined we could and achieve results we never knew were possible. Our purpose at PIP is to Unleash Potential in every PIPer and client we have the pleasure to work with.
Our goal is to guide you on a new journey of self-discovery, which will positively transform and enhance the way you think and work. You’ll begin to discover how your whole world changes, both at work and at home. It’s a new way of thinking and operating.
We often see our PIPers and our clients Unleashing Potential in their industries and communities after it’s unleashed in themselves. It creates a ripple effect, driving positive outcomes far beyond bottom-line results.
This is our Noble Purpose. It's what gets us out of bed in the morning. It defines our existence and guides our thinking, helping us make critical decisions. It's our belief that a hundred years from now, PIP will still be known for Unleashing Potential.
Our values help us determine how we deliver on our promise of rapid, sustainable results. These values define who we are, guide the decisions we make and shape the way we interact with the world around us.
Commitment and Partnership
- “We’re passionate about our clients’ and our own people’s success”
- We take the owner’s perspective – what’s right for this business?
- We don’t just offer solutions; we roll up our sleeves and work side by side with our clients
- We have “can do” attitudes
- We believe in unleashing the full potential of our clients and PIPers
- Our commitment to our clients lasts far longer than our engagement.
Simplicity and Velocity
- “As much velocity and simplicity as we can and no more”
- There is sustainability in simplicity
- We believe in prioritising, “80/20” and “enough analysis to make a decision”
- Much information and improvements are made in implementation and are far more valuable than over-analysing a theoretically perfect idea on paper - if a decision is directionally right and risks identified and managed, get implementing.
- “We work towards No Harm in safety and environment in all that we do”
- We lead by example
- It is our obligation to protect ourselves, those around us and the environment in which we live
- Every day we strive to achieve no harm and systematically eliminate unnecessary risks.
Do the Right Thing
We do the right thing through four key elements:
- We do what we say we’ll do
- We pursue what is in the best interest of our client
- We hold ourselves to the highest standard of professionalism
Compassion and respect
- We care about our clients and our people and listen to their needs
- We look to “unleash potential” and transform others
- We treat others with courtesy and respect
- We will do what needs to be done
- We are willing to be judged on our results
- We work hands-on with our clients through complex issues
- We actively take responsibility
- We look for what we personally can do to make a difference, and act on it
- We lead by example