Our practical and simple methods and tools can be adapted to fit any business. When rigorously applied, they unleash the potential of entire organisations and of the individual managers and supervisors within them.
Fully implemented solutions
Many firms just ‘consult’ and make recommendations to clients. We know how difficult implementation can be, so we work full-time, on your site until changes are implemented and delivering sustained results
We help our clients to achieve larger and faster results.
Sustainable and continuous improvement
We measure our success not just by the pace and magnitude of results that are delivered, but by your organisation’s ability to maintain and improve on those results after we are gone.
Extensive coaching and training
We put extensive effort into building your peoples’ competence – through structured training courses and extensive on-the-job coaching to ensure the theory becomes embedded into each person’s behaviour.
Low capital investment
Our approach is based on improving the return on the investments you have already made and rarely requires significant capital expenditure. Payback on typical improvements averages less than one month.
Experience and insight
Our people are experienced. Drawn from senior-line positions and top-tier consulting firms, they have deep industry and implementation experience. We work closely with your people providing insights, guidance, support, and sheer horsepower to help you transform your organisation.
What makes us different
We don’t just make recommendations. We work with our clients to deliver big, fully implemented, sustainable results.
We are happy having our fees contingent on results delivery.
Sustainable results and permanent transformations: We don’t just help solve single problems or create one-time improvements. We wire businesses up to make them transparent and easy to manage and train our clients extensively to build competence to manage the business. We work with clients to make continuous improvement a way of life. Our biggest satisfaction is seeing these behaviour changes still in place years later.
Experience and insight: Our people are experienced. Drawn from senior-line positions and top-tier consulting firms, they have deep industry and implementation experience. We work closely with your people providing insights, guidance, support, and sheer horsepower to help you transform your organisation.
Unleashing potential, one person, one result, one organisation at a time...
Unleashing potential implies that the potential already lies within a person; we are simply assisting them in opening the box and guiding them on a new journey of self discovery, transforming and enhancing the way people think and work.
Every person we empower takes this new way of operating to their home, to their job, to suppliers, etc and begins to transform industries and communities.
Enabling individuals and organisations to unleash an often unknown potential creates a ripple effect, driving positive outcomes far beyond bottom-line results.
Our Noble Purpose is what gets us out of bed in the morning. It defines our reason for existence and guides our thinking, helping us decide what to do, and what not to do. A hundred years from now, it will still be as valid and pertinent as it is today.
Our values define who we are, guide the decisions we make and shape the way we interact with the world around us. They help us determine HOW we deliver on our promise of rapid, sustainable results
Commitment and Partnership
- “We’re passionate about our clients’ and our own people’s success”
- We take the owner’s perspective – what’s right for this business?
- We don’t just offer solutions; we roll up our sleeves and work side by side with our clients
- We have “can do” attitudes
- We believe in unleashing the full potential of our clients and PIPers
- Our commitment to our clients lasts far longer than our engagement.
Simplicity and Velocity
- “As much velocity and simplicity as we can and no more”
- There is sustainability in simplicity
- We believe in prioritising, “80/20” and “enough analysis to make a decision”
- Much information and improvements are made in implementation and are far more valuable than over-analysing a theoretically perfect idea on paper - if a decision is directionally right and risks identified and managed, get implementing.
- “We work towards No Harm in safety and environment in all that we do”
- We lead by example
- It is our obligation to protect ourselves, those around us and the environment in which we live
- Every day we strive to achieve no harm and systematically eliminate unnecessary risks.
Do the Right Thing
We do the right thing through four key elements:
- We do what we say we’ll do
- We pursue what is in the best interest of our client
- We hold ourselves to the highest standard of professionalism
Compassion and respect
- We care about our clients and our people and listen to their needs
- We look to “unleash potential” and transform others
- We treat others with courtesy and respect
- We will do what needs to be done
- We are willing to be judged on our results
- We work hands-on with our clients through complex issues
- We actively take responsibility
- We look for what we personally can do to make a difference, and act on it
- We lead by example