We regularly recruit on campus for both undergraduate and MBA graduate roles
- We deliver presentations on campus that outline our work and give you time to meet our team
- There are typically four interviews before we make an offer of employment. They are generally conducted as two rounds of back-to-back interviews, either in person or by phone/Skype (dependent on your location)
- If you accept our offer of employment, you’ll usually start with other graduates:
- Undergraduates will start as Business Analysts
- MBA graduates will start as either an Associate or Senior Associate, depending on previous experience
- All new employees will receive training and will participate in PIP’s apprenticeship program to develop your skills and prepare you for success
What type of graduates does PIP usually recruit?
- Are you curious and have strong problem-solving skills?
- Do you have a strong academic record?
- Are you driven by working with others to achieve and deliver results?
- Do you have leadership experience or participate in extracurricular activities?
- We are unable to sponsor visas at the undergraduate level, so please be sure you can legally work in the region you are applying for
- Sponsorship for visas at the MBA level may be possible for exceptional candidates and will vary by region. Confirm this during your campus presentation or check with your local recruiting team by contacting them here
When will you be visiting my university?
- See the table below for our typical campus recruiting schedule
- Check with your university for updated information, including application deadlines
Will you consider my application if PIP doesn’t visit my university?
Yes - we will consider applications from all universities, so please apply via the link below
What should I do if I just found out about PIP and missed the application deadline?
Depending on demand, we will consider applications outside of our typical university recruiting season, so please send your application via the link below