We build capability in our clients to sustain business change
- A PIP career combines the doing of line management with the problem-solving skills of traditional management consultancy.
- We coach our clients to sustain results, building their capability to deliver time and time again, throughout their business.
- At PIP, you’ll experience a career unlike any other management consultancy. You will learn to identify the problem, work out the solutions and coach the client.
- Our goal is to help clients deliver big bottom-line results.
- And, with selected clients, we’ll back ourselves with pay-for-results agreements.
“I love McKinsey and I love PIP. The people at both places are great, and very, very, smart. The big difference I see is that at McKinsey, we drove change by influencing the top of the organisation; at PIP, we drive change by influencing and coaching from the CEO through to the frontline. Focusing on frontline change means we have to get lots of individual people to change what they do every day, and that means we have to develop real human relationships with them. In three years at PIP, I have been told "You changed my life" by client people in the US, India, Malaysia, and Brazil. It's a big responsibility and a big compliment. Not a lot of firms give you the opportunity to hear that."
Adrian, PIP Manager, North America
Photo: Adrian (right) with a client in Kuala Lumpur
PIP on Instagram
Our @lifeatpip Instagram page showcases what it is like to work at PIP and all the cool things our PIPers get up to on engagements and in our global offices. Click on any of the images to access and follow our page.