You will grow professionally and personally, unleashing the potential of the people and organisations around you.
Skipp Williamson, Managing Director of Partners in Performance, shares the benefit of being true to herself with The Sydney Morning Herald
Malcolm Allen, Director of Partners in Performance (PIP), spoke to APAC CIO Outlook about the potential of Artificial Intelligence and how businesses can utilise the technology to improve workflow management.
Catherine Robson spoke to PIP's Managing Director, Skipp Williamson, about ignoring her high school careers advice, how her choice of management consulting arose from a free flight, the challenges of consulting in Australia and why she embraced a digital workforce.
"I commend you for getting so far in less than 2 weeks and with such clarity around the business, its economics and how it works. It's highlighted things we knew were important but hadn't quite realized just how important they were. It's also come up with some new, important ideas. I am really impressed by how far you got in such a short space of time."
Getting around the siteExpand sitemap
- Capital Projects
- Coaching and Training
- Cost and Cash
- Digital Applications
- Safety and Environment
- Backoffice Transformation, Automation and Robotics
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Operations and Maintenance Performance
- Organisation and Management Systems
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Transaction Services
- Chemicals, Fertilisers and Explosives
- Energy and Utilities
- Engineering and Construction
- Financial Services
- Food and Agribusiness
- Professional Sports Practice
- Private Equity
- Public Sector
- Pulp and Paper
- Transport and Logistics
- Manufacturing and Consumer Products
- Media, Hospitality and Gaming
- Metals, Refining and Processing
- Technology Practice
- Oil and Gas
- About PIP