You will grow professionally and personally, unleashing the potential of the people and organisations around you.
Juan Ferrara, PIP Director, discusses how predictive analytics can transform businesses.
Guy Turner, Director of Partners in Performance (PIP), spoke to Raconteur in the UK Times about developing digital mines of the future.
Skipp Williamson, Managing Director of Partners in Performance, shares the benefit of being true to herself with The Sydney Morning Herald
"I commend you for getting so far in less than 2 weeks and with such clarity around the business, its economics and how it works. It's highlighted things we knew were important but hadn't quite realized just how important they were. It's also come up with some new, important ideas. I am really impressed by how far you got in such a short space of time."
Choose a PIP career
Read our latest thinking
PIP Speak articles offer insight into our experience and knowledge. Register to download and view.
Explore our No Harm culture
We lead by example in all that we do, building a culture of correct attitudes and disciplines, empowering people to reduce hazards and minimise risk.
Getting around the siteExpand sitemap
- Capital Projects
- Coaching and Training
- Cost and Cash
- Digital Applications
- Safety and Environment
- Backoffice Transformation, Automation and Robotics
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Operations and Maintenance Performance
- Organisation and Management Systems
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Transaction Services
- Chemicals, Fertilisers and Explosives
- Energy and Utilities
- Engineering and Construction
- Financial Services
- Food and Agribusiness
- Professional Sports Practice
- Private Equity
- Public Sector
- Pulp and Paper
- Transport and Logistics
- Manufacturing and Consumer Products
- Media, Hospitality and Gaming
- Metals, Refining and Processing
- Technology Practice
- Oil and Gas
- About PIP