PIP's experience accross Africa is both diverse and unique
Our deep expertise across many industries enables us to combine our extensive line management and consulting experience to unlock and deliver significant value for our clients.
- We have diverse teams that help our clients across Africa identify and deliver bottom line improvements in a range of industries, such as Energy and Utilities, Financial Serives and Mining
- We recruit a diverse and unique group of candidates to ensure that we make a difference in our clients’ businesses and everyday lives
Lifestyle of PIPers in Africa – We have fun when working in Africa because of great the work-life balance :
- Our model allows us a degree of flexibility in choosing where we want to live and as such PIPers get to combine working hard onsite with our clients, with their preferred lifestyle at home
- Work engagements are punctuated by participation in a range of social activities as a group when on client sites. This ranges from team dinners to group jogs and gym sessions, as well as competing in various activities to create an open team atmosphere to ensure that a client site becomes our home away from home.
- We also make it a point to enjoy the occasional social nights indoors playing cards, engaging with the local community and taking a breather when on engagements
- The work-life balance on engagements allow consultants to experience the rich and unique African heritage while on client sites across the region
- PIPers in the Africa region aim to positively impact on the greater African community through their social transformation initiatives when on engagements by volunteering and participating in charity work