What makes PIP Latin America unique?
- PIP Latin America has a variety of talent within different service areas and industries, all capable of speaking and working in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
- Several of our PIP leaders are based in our Latin America practice, giving clients the opportunity to work with experts who have significant experience as not just consultants, but front-line industry professionals.
- PIPers in Latin America meet annually for a week of professional development. The time spent with their fellow PIPers allows them to head back to clients with an updated perspective packed full of new ideas on how to make big impacts.
How are PIPers in Latin America unleashing potential?
- PIPers in Latin America helped prime a chemical producer for large scale expansion by improving their profitability index (NPV/capital investment) from -22% to +35% of investment. [Link]
- A base metal mining company in Latin America needed assistance with debottlenecking and critical path reduction. Our PIPers worked with them to implement sustainable changes that resulted in a 68% increase in scaffolding installation. [Link]
- A Latin American dairy producer was losing precious time due to capacity constraints. PIPers were able to achieve a 7-19% reduction in micro-stoppages in the two machines involved within four weeks. [Link]